The gameplay is fantastic. Tomb Raider Legend Its a beautiful game with a really immersive story and dialogues. It has a pretty cool unlock bonus collection feature, the levels are fun and interesting, the controls are excellent. In fact, the controls and focus have changed so much that it almost feels like a different genre puzzle to action. Tomb Raider Legend is an amazing Tomb Raider game. While not perfect, it is well worth playing. Legend has certainly saved the franchise. In Legend, the Action Adventure experience is fast paced, and animations are smooth and fluid. I enjoyed playing this very much, especially now that Lara is a more likeable character.
This is one of the best Tomb Raider games, revolutionary and a great come back for the iconic Lara Croft. Tomb Raider Legend is about as good as games get right now. The story is great, gameplay is great, everything's great. The puzzles were fun to solve. And the platforming is well done. I recommend this game to anyone who loves platformers. This is my first Tomb Raider game and I am having a blast playing it. Overall, this is a fantastic game, It is satisfying and fun, and reccomended if you are a Tomb Raider Fan, or a Newbie to the Series.
Tomb Raider Legend System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Pentium 3 1.0Ghz or Athlon XP Equivalent,
- 256MB RAM,
- 100% DirectX 9.0c -compatible 64 MB 3D Accelerated Card with TnL (GeForce 3Ti / Radeon 9 series),
- Microsoft Windows 2000/XP compatible sound card (100% DirectX 9.0c -compatible), 9.9GB free disk space,
- 100% Windows 2000/XP compatible mouse and keyboard
- Pentium 4 2.0Ghz or Athlon XP Equivalent,
- 512MB RAM,
- 100% DirectX 9.0c -compatible 256MB 3D Accelerated Card (Nvidia GeForce 5900 / Ati 9800XT),
- Microsoft Windows 2000/XP compatible sound card (100% DirectX 9.0c -compatible), 9.9GB free disk space