Tomb Raider Anniversary is a remake of the original classic game released on the Sega Saturn, Sony Playstation and PC. This game had everything that tomb raider legend had and did it 2 times better they made the game less linear and more challenging just like tomb raider 1. Fun exploration, good sense of place, nice atmosphere. The gameplay of Tomb Raider Anniversay is a blend of the previous entries with a more modernized. The puzzle aspect of the gameplay is kept fully intact retaning the original elements that many considered. There are a variety of features found in the graphics options to suit the pc gamers taste and configurations.
Anniversary is a great reverence to the original. It stands out on its own, with fresh ideas that definitely make sense for a game like this. Overall, Tomb Raider Anniversary is a phenomenal video gaming experience offering many immersive and challenging hours of fun and thrills. Great game if you are new to Tomb Raider or an old hat to the franchise. All in all a wonderful experience and tribute to the original.
Tomb Raider Anniversary System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows Vista, 2000, or XP,
- Pentium 3 1.4Ghz or Athlon XP 1500+,
- 4GB free space,
- 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible 64 MB 3D Accelerated Card with TnL (GeForce 3TI / Radeon 9 series),
- 512MB RAM (Windows Vista) or 256MB RAM (Windows 2000/XP), Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista compatible sound card (100% DirectX 9.0c -compatible),
- 100% Windows 2000/XP/Vista compatible mouse and keyboard
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Pentium 4 3.0Ghz or Athlon 64 3000+,
- Microsoft Windows XP/Vista compatible sound card
- 100% DirectX 9.0c -compatible,
- 1GB RAM,
- 4GB free space,
- 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible 64MB 3D Accelerated Card with Pixel Shader 2.0 (GeForce 6000 series / Radeon X series)