This game is a thing of beauty. One of the last True RTS games out there after the golden age of RTS died long time ago. Company of Heroes is one of the greatest games of all time and my favourite RTS. New units and better graphics are added making your whole Company of Heroes series. The game is transformed a bit into an action game instead of strategy by focusing on generally one unit. It's not bad, but it's not as enjoyable as the regular game. Very recommened for all RTS fans it's just a breathtaking game, perfectly made, WW2 setting is stunning. Tales of Valor is still a worthwhile investment for fans and completionists while still offering interplay ability.
One of the greatest games ever made. A great expansion to a great game. The content you get in this small package is good and toatally worth it. Overall nice game and it is very realistic with a lot of realism, I would recommend it to anyone who likes realation games because it if very real. Awesome game a must have for any RTS fans.
Company of Tales of Valor System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows® XP or Vista.
- Processor: 2.0Ghz Intel Pentium IV or equivalent or AMD Athlon XP or equivalent. SSE capable processor required.
- Memory: 512MB RAM; Vista users require 1GB of RAM to play the game
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible 64MB video card with Pixel Shader 1.1 support or equivalent and latest manufacturer drivers
- Sound: DirectX® 9.0c compatible 16-bit sound card
- Input Devices: Keyboard, Mouse
- Hard Drive: 9GB of uncompressed free hard drive space
- Processor: 3.0Ghz Intel Pentium IV or equivalent
- Memory: 1GB RAM
- Graphics: 256MB NVIDIA GeForce 6800 series or better
- REQUIRED FOR MULTIPLAYER:
- RAM: 1GB RAM required for Multiplayer and Skirmish
- Internet (TCP/IP) and LAN (TCP/IP) play supported.
- 1 game license per computer.
- Internet connection required for single-player and multiplayer play