A good addon to the Company of Heroes franchise. Great game, that took a little getting my arse kicked to work out the kinks, and fully enjoy. Very good multiplayer, took me a long time to work a strategy from the new battle groups, with their strengths and weaknesses. Could be a little better balanced but if you fancy a challenge in multiplayer, hit up the British, we like a challenge. If you want to survive in multiplayer you must get this game otherwise your whermacht will be screwed by British artillery that can fire at your base from the other end of the map.
Great game many hours spent with my friends. If you're looking for multiplayer be warned. Otherwise one of my favorite games. I recommended this game If you interested in World War II or challeging rts games. If you liked CoH, you'll like this. On an overall level, Opposing Fronts delivers, but if you are new to the franchise.
Company of Heroes Opposing Fronts System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows® XP or Vista.
- Processor: 2.0Ghz Intel Pentium IV or equivalent or AMD Athlon XP or equivalent. SSE capable processor required.
- Memory: 512MB RAM; Vista users require 1GB of RAM to play the game
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible 64MB video card with Pixel Shader 1.1 support or equivalent and latest manufacturer drivers
- Sound: DirectX® 9.0c compatible 16-bit sound card
- Input Devices: Keyboard, Mouse
- Hard Drive: 9GB of uncompressed free hard drive space
- Processor: 3.0Ghz Intel Pentium IV or equivalent
- Memory: 1GB RAM
- Graphics: 256MB NVIDIA GeForce 6800 series or better
- REQUIRED FOR MULTIPLAYER:
- RAM: 1GB RAM required for Multiplayer and Skirmish
- Internet (TCP/IP) and LAN (TCP/IP) play supported.
- 1 game license per computer.
- Internet connection required for single-player and multiplayer play