NBA2K14 is by far the best Sports game on PC, and thats the case since 2K09. Single player dynasty mode is great and create a player draft etc. Great game if you love basketball, bad game if you hate sports. NBA 2K14 has everything a basketball fan wants to find in a videogame. NBA 2K14 has set the bar extremely high for sports games on PC. While EA next gen basketball is embarrassing, 2K shows them how it’s done. It plays authentic, it looks fantastic, which makes watching the games a lot of fun. The ball physics need a little tuning, but the game is still great to play, to watch and to listen to.
Overall, the game plays virtually like last years title with some new terrible animations of players dramatically falling over each other and a new control layout. this is the first time since 2000 where i can honestly suggest to skip this years version and pray that the developers instead took their time to release an epic game.
NBA 2K14 System Requirements
- OS: Windows
- Processor: Pentium 4 2.4 Ghz Single Core processor or equivalent (2.8 Ghz for Vista/Win 7/Win 8)
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo processor or equivalent DirectX 9.0c compatible card with Shader Model 3.0 support.
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 8 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- OS: Windows
- Processor: CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo processor or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo processor or equivalent Video: Shader Model 3.0 support with 512MB Ram (Nvidia(R) GeForce(R) 8800 GT or better)
- Hard Drive: 9 GB available space
- Sound Card: : 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card