An extremely approachable game that has a strong foundation for those who are willing to stick with it for the long haul. The AI are excellent. Really challenging, and when you find one. Those means include using military, technological, economic or political might to become a major power in the galaxy. The alien civilizations all have distinct personalities - by default some are good, some are neutral, some are evil.
Finally a game that can truly match the amazing gameplay and addictiveness of the Sid Meier's: Civilization franchise. If you can get past the terrible documentation and very steep learning curve, Galactic Civilizations will be not only enjoyable but also addictive. Overall this is a good game.
Galactic Civilizations I System Requirements
- OS:Windows 8 / 7 SP1 / Vista SP2 / XP SP3
- Processor:600 MHz Processor
- Memory:128 MB RAM
- Graphics:8 MB DirectX 8.1 Compatible Video Card
- Hard Drive:700 MB HD space
- Sound:DirectX 8.1 Compatible Sound Card
- Processor:1 GHz Processor
- Memory:256 MB RAM
- Graphics:16 MB DirectX 8.1 Compatible Video Card