It is a game that has the potential to revolutionize gaming with it's never before seen completely physics based movement, animation and combat. This game not only an amazing experience, it is challenging in all the right places. While the physics based combat mechanics are truly unique and challenging, its a tad bit too sluggish and clumsy to some degree. Camera movement helps maneuver environment. Survival Horror created by fear of dying and atmosphere. Controls are very easy to learn. Arena Combat is a quick starting point. Smart AI that can be fairly battled. Unique Physics. Environment can be used for combat.
Finally, no more silly parry rolls or blocks that just block everything, no more silly buff characters and tanks, the only thing that can guarantee you a victory is your own skill. Overall it has been a thriling adventure. Permadeath in the campaign gives it an added level of tension as you creep around the underworld, picking your battles and looting for secrets.
Exanima System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP (SP3)
- Processor: Intel Core2 or AMD Athlon II dual core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 4000 or AMD Radeon HD 2600 or Nvidia GeForce 8600 with 512MB VRAM
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: Integrated audio
- Additional Notes: Wine / CrossOver compatible on Mac OS X or Linux with appropriate OpenGL driver
- Processor: 3 Ghz Intel Core i5 quad core or 3.5 Ghz AMD FX hex core or better
- Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 5850 or Nvidia GeForce GTX 280 with 1GB VRAM or better
- Additional Notes: Faster GPU with more VRAM recommended for very high settings or resolutions