In the game, you can play as three factions, the Greenbelts (Americans), the Greycollars (Germans) and the Brownpants (Russians) as common foot soldier. Sure, you can keep on going with your soldier with his randomly generated name, ranging from standard names. In the game, you quite literally run with rifles to different objectives in order to capture. Players of a certain rank will be able to call in support in the form of artillery strikes, airborne reforcements, dropping of cover and even deploying ground vehicles.
Running With Rifles is a game in which you start out as a simple grunt in an army filled with hundreds of people. Running with Rifles is a cartoon looking overhead shooter. This is a game that you really have to play with your friends. Running with Rifles offers a wide multiplayer experience.
Running with Rifles System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 1.6 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVidia Geforce 6600, ATI x800, Intel HD3000 or equivalent with 256MB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 400 MB available space
- OS: Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Network: Broadband Internet connection